Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases, and the RISE Videoconferencing Network.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library.
Coaldale Public Library Membership Fees
ID with current address must be shown for all memberships.
There are no membership fees for Town of Coaldale residents.
Annual membership fees for Lethbridge County residents:
- Family $18.00
- Adult $9.00
- Young adult (15 & up) $3.75
- Junior $2.50
- Books, toys, audiobooks and CDs: loaned for 3 weeks
- Magazines (except current issue): loaned for 7 days
- DVDs: loaned for 7 days
Charges for Overdue Items
- Children’s books and audio materials: $0.10 per item, per day
- Adult’s books and audio materials: $0.25 per item, per day
- Magazines, toys, and videogames: $0.25 per item, per day
- DVDs: $1.00 per item, per day